ALL CARS MUST HAVE OIL CONTAINMENT DEVICES. Please and thanks!
• Pit parking stickers will be $50 each while supplies last.
• When entering the facility on Thursday you must purchase weekend passes.
• Only one class may be entered per car.
• Pits are 5mph speed limit.
• Drinking is not permitted while driving. Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted in the staging lanes or on the starting line by “crew” members.
• Only 4 crew are permitted on the starting line with each car.
• All pit vehicles and tow-vehicles must have an Atco Dragway sticker purchased at the main gate and may only be used while towing the competition car.
• Each Race team is permitted ONE tow vehicle
• Children under 17 are NOT permitted to operate ANYTHING on wheels including but not limited to golf carts, quads, mopeds, bicycles, skateboards etc.
• Glass is NOT permitted on property!
• Drones of any kind are prohibited.
• Race schedules are always subject to change. We reserve the right to move/cancel/alter any qualifying or eliminations time-line. Please do not leave the facility until you have checked with our tower to make sure you will not be missing any sessions!
• If you have any problems, questions, or concerns please visit the Timing Tower for assistance.
• Wristbands MUST be worn at all times. IF you chose to remove your band, you will be charged as a new spectator when you return to the facility. PLEASE keep your bands on to avoid repayment.
• Drinking is not permitted in the staging lanes or restricted areas.
• Minors under the age of 21 are not permitted to consume alcoholic beverages and if caught doing so will be asked to leave without a refund.
• Minors under the age of 21 are not permitted inside the Winner’s Circle Lounge.
• Children under the age of 17 should NOT be left unattended.
• The use of golf carts, quads, mopeds, bicycles, skateboard etc. is strictly PROHIBITED.
• Glass is NOT permitted on property
• Grill passes are $30. Anyone attempting to sell food will be asked to leave without a refund.
• The sale of merchandise is PROHIBITED. Anyone found selling unauthorized merchandise will be asked to leave without a refund.
• Dogs are welcome. They must be on a fixed length leash and cleaned up after. Please remember the asphalt is very hot in July and be conscious of your pet’s paws!
• Drones of any kind or PROHIBITED!